My New Article Almost Done

In my free time, i try to write an article again. It almost done, and ready to send into magazine. My article title still in secret, but i can tell you some key to let you know and guess what is my main topic talk about. The topic talk about something in Linux OS, and Digital Photography. ok, please guess, what is my main topic talk this time?...

Last time, i have 4 article, they are talk about Image Rendering in Linux, Fluxbox Window Manager, Beryl Composite Window Manager, and Desktop publishing using Scribus.

My planing to post the article end of this week, and hope the magazine can accept my article and will publish in January or February 2008. I hope so!. You!... just waiting my article come to your eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenis Cat Tembok dan Ragam Jenis Brand

Apa itu Aperture atau Diafragma? (Part 1)

Karakteristik Cahaya menggunakan Flash Snoot