Mandriva 2007.1 PowerPack : Some Package Not Included

3 days ago I installed Mandriva 2007.1 (Mandriva Spring), its look beautifull look and feel. The boot loader now using GRUB and not using LILO anymore. But, I disappointed that inside the 1 DVD of Mandriva Spring has some or alot of packages not available. I know about it during I try to install from source the digikam application, and need some devel packages. but, after I looking for the package inside the DVD, i don't found its. So sad....., because the PowerPack edition usually got complete "devel" packages inside.

Today I try to download some RPM packages, and also download some new packages from source and compile by my self. I wish it can solve my problem.

And I am very dislike the default KMenu button!!!! how to change that??!!! some body can help me to change this one into the KMenu icons?

UPDATE : I found the solution to change the KMenu button after ask in mandriva milis. To change into default I try to follow the instruction from here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenis Cat Tembok dan Ragam Jenis Brand

Apa itu Aperture atau Diafragma? (Part 1)

Karakteristik Cahaya menggunakan Flash Snoot