GIMP is Good, but not Stable!

I already used GIMP since 3 years ago to edit my picture. And now I am very happy that GIMP for Linux very-very has many feature, and that make me easy to use all tool like I use Photoshop for Windows. But I am very disappointed with GIMP, because very not stable, every time open large file, its very often crash and consume a lot of memories. I don't have another choice rather than GIMP, and Photoshop not provide the Linux version. I am very lazy to move between Windows and Linux in my PC box, because my everyday work used linux as the default desktop.

My big wish list are, the next feature of Phothoshop provide the native Linux version. And I am sure, a lot of people very like that and have the same hope like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenis Cat Tembok dan Ragam Jenis Brand

Apa itu Aperture atau Diafragma? (Part 1)

Karakteristik Cahaya menggunakan Flash Snoot